Friday, May 20, 2011

Don’t complain!

We are very accustomed to the passive way for studying because of university. Most people said that we should go to university to get a good job, and also that is a short cut to success in our life. I also strongly agree that we should go to good university for our future unless stereotype that the people who belong to good university are smart and clever is gone. When I was high school student in Korea, I thought that if I cannot go into great university, my future would be hard, so I should do my best to get into the good university. In my opinion, we should go to good university to get a great job for our dreams. Even those who have not decided what to do in their lives can determine their future career by getting into university. There are some people who have become very successful without graduating from a college. However, our society doesn’t allow people who don’t go to university to get a good job. Moreover, when we talk about university, we don’t say “go to university is option”, we say “we should” because of the social system. Besides, people who don’t go to university also feel depressed and a sense of alienation. We cannot complain about this system and stereotype. We should find a way to improve our ability so that we survive from competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment